Here at Deltak Manufacturing safety and quality is at the forefront of business. Our fabrication facilities strive to produce quality products in the safest way possible. Our safety and quality is unsurpassed in the industry. Our QA manual has been audited in association with a sister company that is ISO 9001 registered. They are structured for the petrochemical, pulp, fossil fuel, refinery, power and nuclear industries. Deltak has two American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) to manage system quality. All welders are tested and certified in accordance with ASME and AWS standards on all materials. Our QA and safety manual is available upon request.
QA & Inspection System
Our Quality Assurance System meets MIL-I-45208A, Inspection System Requirements and MIL-STD-45662, Calibration System Requirements. Elements of ISO 9001:2000 have been effectively implemented and are audited by our QA Department.
Our Quality Assurance and inspection system includes the following basic functions:
- Identification & Control of Monitoring & Measurement Equipment with NIST Traceability
- Supplier/Subcontractor Approvals/Reviews
- Receiving Inspection
- Set-Up/First Piece Inspections
- In-Process Inspections; Fixtures/Tools and Visual Inspections
- Statistical Process Control (applied when required by QA/Customer Order)
- Final Inspection
- Shipping Inspection