Deltak’s facility is conveniently located between Baton Rouge and Hammond, Louisiana. Covering 140 acres, the main campus includes the company headquarters and multiple production buildings. With over 178,000 square feet of fabrication, assembly, test and inspection areas, and another 65,000 square feet of warehouse space, Deltak is equipped to handle your metal fabrication project.
The facility includes laser cutting and CNC bending facilities, a load testing building and multiple shops dedicated to metal fabrication, plasma cutting, welding, plate rolling and forming for all types of metal fabrication.
With so many services and capabilities within the boundaries of a single facility, Deltak has truly distinguished itself from other sheet metal fabrication companies in the Gulf South and beyond.
- Trumpf Trumatic 200 turret punch with SigmaNEST data system
- 2- Plasma tables with Pronest and SDS data system (200- & 400-amp CNC)
- 5- Press brakes (30-, 90-, 300- & 400-ton)
- 4- Plate shears
- 7- Plate rolls
- 3- Ironworkers (12-, 50- & 90-ton)
- 5- Overhead cranes (5- & 15-ton)
- 2- Pan brakes (10’ & 4’)
- 82- Welding machines
- 3- C-frame presses (200-ton & 300-ton)
- 2- Scotchman AL100U tube and pipe grinder notcher
- 12,000 lbs. vehicle lift
- 10- CNC fully-programmable welding robots
- Bystronic 4,400-watt laser with shuttle table system
- Bystronic 6kw fiber optic laser with shuttle table system
- 4 – Bystronic press brakes with segmented tooling
- (2) 200-ton & (2) 80-ton & (1) robotic forming cell