Deltak’s facility is conveniently located between Baton Rouge and Hammond, Louisiana. Covering 140 acres, the main campus includes the company headquarters facility and seven large production buildings. With over 100,000 square feet of fabrication, assembly, test and inspection areas, and another 20,000 square feet of warehouse space, Deltak is equipped to handle your metal fabrication project.
The facility includes laser cutting and CNC bending facilities, a load testing building, and four shops dedicated to metal fabrication, plasma cutting, welding, plate rolling and forming for all types of metal fabrication.
With so many services and capabilities within the boundaries of a single facility, Deltak has truly distinguished itself from other sheet metal fabrication companies in the Gulf South and beyond.
- 2 Bystronic 4,400- and 6,000-watt plate laser with shuttle table system
- Trumpf Trumatic 200 turret punch with SigmaNEST data system
- 3,300-amp CNC plasma tables with Pronest and SDS data system
- 8 CNC fully-programmable Fanuc robots with Lincoln welding technology
- 2 CNC 200-ton Bystronic press brake with segmented tooling
- 5 additional press brakes (45- to 450-ton)
- 3 plate shears
- 5 vertical cut saws
- 3 ironworkers (70- to 120-ton)
- 2 70-ton C-frame presses
- 1 7/8” x 10’ plate roll
- 1 1/2” x 6’ plate roll
- ¼” x 5’ plate roll
- 3 overhead cranes
- 42 welding machines