Situated on the Port of New Iberia, LA, this Deltak facility spans over 46 acres and is strategically located within 15 miles of the Gulf of Mexico. The port has a barge-capable inslip measuring 100′ x 400′ and a 20-25′ depth. It also boasts an open-cell bulkhead with an impressive 6,000-ton load-out capability across 800′. Additionally, the property includes 4,000 linear feet of additional waterfront, further enhancing its potential for various industrial and maritime activities.
- 23,000+ sq. ft. climate-controlled blasting, painting, and coating shop
- 45,000 sq. ft. fabrication facility (under roof)
- 24,000 sq. ft. pipe shop
- 12,000 sq. ft. electrical and instrumentation & panel manufacturing shop
- 7,500 sq. ft. construction warehouse
- 20,000+ sq. ft. .material preparation shop
- 17,500 sq. ft. structural shop